School Rules / Discipline
- Conduct themselves with dignity.
- Respect all school property.
- Be environment friendly.
- Be courteous, and respect staff and fellow students.
- Refrain from unruly behavior like running in the corridors and shouting and shrieking in school premises or aggressive behavior towards peers.
- All students must abide by the "School Decorum" at all times.
- Use of foul language will lead to very strict disciplinary action.
- Bursting crackers or throwing colour on one another or painting faces within the school premises is forbidden.
- Students are not permitted to bring mobile telephones electronic gadgets to school.
- No student is allowed to bring sports equipment without prior permission.
- Student / Parents should not bring visitors to school without the prior permission of the Principal.
- Any form of physical aggression (birthday bumps, etc.) can lead to immediate suspension.
- Student who is found missing/ bunking classes will be liable for detention after school.
- Student must desist from littering the school campus. Any student found littering will be penalized.
- Student found deliberately missing classes, smoking or bullying children will be liable for suspension and, if continued, expulsion.